I deserve the best, and I accept the best now!
If you want the above affirmation to be true for you, then you do not want to believe any of the following statements:
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- I am poor but good
- Everyone else comes first
- I don’t deserve
- I am not good enough (… fill in the blank)
- Oh! It is too expensive for me
- Poor people can never get out from under
- My parents were poor, and I will be poor
How many of these sound like you? Do you really think that believing any of them will bring you prosperity?
True prosperity begins with feeling good about yourself. It is also the freedom to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. It is never an amount of money; it is a state of mind. Lack of prosperity is an outer expression of the ideas in your head.
So let’s change those thoughts!
This is what I am here for,
- Helping you identify your limiting beliefs,
- Helping you removing all your blocks
- Helping you find your “P” (passion, purpose, path, prosperity)
So if you’re looking for grounded advice that will help you receive, give, and enjoy more value in your life, then I’m your girl.